mandag den 20. februar 2017

What's up?


Best new in a very long time: I'm getting a little better every day. I can feel I'm getting stronger. Of course, it also means that it is now hard to sit still! I now have the opportunity to do some of the things I have not been able to for some time. In the past I baked several times a week. I have always, as long as I can remember, loved to bake. Now, I can't remember when the last time I baked was. That is, last night all of a sudden, I wanted to bake! so I did. I baked a lemmon cake with frosting. This morning I baked one again. My visitingteachers came for a visit, and I wanted to serve them a freshly baked cake. There is an association in Randers collecting gifts all year, to give to the socially vulnerable and their children, for Christmas. Yesterday and today I have made 200 gift tags for those pressents. In a month or so I will make the same amount to the Cancer association, then they sell them, and the money generated goes to....
Otherwise, I look forward to my friend Eva comes to visit. All we're going to do, is relaxing, scrapping and go to a scrapt convention. It promises to be a wonderful week.

Here's a bit of what I've been doing.



The wreath, is from Stampin up! It is called Wonderus Wreath.
I just love it. I've used it a lot.

This stamp is from Bildmalarne, a Swedish firm, now closed.
This little girl is called Mimosa.


A trusted friend: my very old owl punch, and the owl stamp from a hostess set from Stampin Up! called Cozy Critters. I love then something new comes along, that can be used with something I already have.

My taperunner broke! What could I do? Well, I took the tape out little by little and placed the owls on top of the tape. Then when I removed the owls again, the tape was on the back, ready to be placed on the gift tag. 

Last - but not least, no tags for Christmas without a snowman!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar