torsdag den 10. november 2016

The Polka Dance!

To day the challenge at Beccys place, is to use polka dots.
Polka dots makes me smile. What makes you smile?

It is funny how things can make you happy or sad. All I know is that polka dots makes me happy.
My thoughs always goes to the Polka dance.

Here's the polka dance: The Polka Dance

When I imagine a circle of girls dancing the polka, it makes me smile - and my day gets       It makes me smile and makes the day so much better.
So, here's my polka-Christmas card.


1 kommentar:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Conny, I love the way you have coloured and constructed the beautiful poinsettia. The polka dot background is wonderful, I really like the way you've inked around the edges to bring it all together.
    Thanks so much for the video, I enjoyed watching it. I thought it was filmed in a little town somewhere in Europe and was surprised to read it was from the U.S. Then I realised I actually visited that town in Washington State about 3 years ago! Beautiful place.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet