søndag den 13. november 2016

A great day

Hi...
I hope everyone has a blessed Sabbath. I was not at church to day. I have gone down with a servere cold and fever.

Last night I arranged the stamps I didn't have time to the day before. I'm very pleased with the result.



Though I'm not feeling well, I wanted to make a christmas card. It is not fancy. I'm not even sure I like it - but then agan, like in life - there should always be room to try, and if you fail, learn from your mistake - and try again. With that said, here's my card. Thank you Beccy, for this month of Christmas card challenge.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Looks very organized. You sure have a lot of stamps. Card looks fine to me. Get better soon friend.

    SvarSlet
  2. you are right, just give it a try, crafting always makes you feel better right? Get well soon! thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm sorry to hear that you've come down with the flu Conny, I hope it passes quickly and you're feeling better soon.
    I love the card you created, I think it's beautiful. The colours are lovely and I like the side step design. My favourite element is the gorgeous snowflake that you've embellished with blue rhinestones, I really like that.
    You did a great job sorting your stamps, your cupboard looks so neat and tidy and I'm sure everything will be a lot easier to find. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlet