søndag den 1. maj 2016

Is fresh the best?





I found my Edelwiess broche yesterday. 
I took a picture of it, as I wanted to share it with you.




Is fresh the best?
For many years we have tried to eat fish once a week. It has nearly always been without a grand culinary experience, frozen fish or fish cakes.
A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to buy some freshly caught trout. I mean - really fresh, as cought the same day. How could I pass the opportunity? Maybe it was a guilty conciense - we had not has fish for a few weeks.

What flavor experience. What culinary experience. Is freshly caught better than frozen ? Oh yes!
I am grateful to a boy and his father who spent time together fishing.
Now we eat fish about 3 times a week! But what to do with the leftovers? I'm still trying to figure that out. To day I made a trout salat from the leftovers from yesterday. It was delicious . 
All I used was cream fraishe , chives , onion , apple , salt, pepper , mayonnaise and trout .



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar