tirsdag den 25. august 2015

Still learning!

I made a new card yesterday. Not a great one, I'm still learning, what to do - and not to do!
I just love the image: a little baby croc from Beccys place. Go chekt out all she has for free, AND her store. She's a great artist. 

I have only found 2 artist that I can fully embrase the drawings from: 
Beccys place, (blog with freebies, lots of them)  &
http://www.beccysplace.com (shop) 
Mo Manning (shop).

Yes, I do use pictures from other artists, but these are the only 2 I've found so far, that I feel I can recommend to others, and know that every picture will pass on humor, warmth and love. Thank you for making the world a better place - and for sharing your talents with the rest of us.




This is what I used:
white and blue base card, from HobbybienBlue cardstok's embossed with  Hjertelig Tillykke  (Danish) from Nellie Snellen.
To color the croc, I used copic colors:crock: G24, teddy Y38+E35, bow YR18, tommy & teath W-2, Hearts: light blue and dark red copy paper.I used Glossy accents on top of the light blue ballon (won't do that again!) and the bow.

1 strain of regualer DMC garn was used so the baby croc could hold on to the ballons.With a needle I sewed the ballon to the card. (down into the card - under the card -and up again).


sorry the pict is so blurry!!!
The lovely little baby croc is free and from  beccys place

In respect for evert artist: 
BUY what you use - or don't use an imiage at all, 
unless the artist her/himself has said it is free.


I går lavede jeg et kort. Ikke stortartet, jeg lærer stadig hvad man kan og ikke kan!
Jeg elsker dette billede: en lille baby krokodille. Den er fra Beccys place og koster ikke noget. Tjek hendes side, der er mange gratis billeder - se også lige hendes forretning. Hun her en rigtig god kunstner.
Jeg har kun fundet 2 kunstner som jeg ved jeg fuldt ud kan anbefale andre, og vide at i hvert et billede vil der være varme, humor og kærlighed. Det er 
Beccys place, (blog med freebies, rigtig mange af dem)  &
http://www.beccysplace.com (shop) 
Mo Manning (shop).

Ja, selvfølgelig bruger jeg også andre kunstner, men jeg er kun sikker på at at kvaliteten af disse 2 er af så høj kvalitet, at lige meget hvad du vælger, vil du være tilfreds.
Tak fordi I gør verden til et bedre sted - og fordi I deler jeres talenter med os andre.

Af respekt for alle kunstnere:
KØB hvad du bruger - ellers lad være med at bruge det, 
med mindre kunstneren har sagt god for det.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar